Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365 - LEGOLAND!!!


WOOOOO HOOOOO!  We have NEVER been to Legoland... even though we live about 30 minutes away.  We were blessed to get a few free tickets (Thank you, Juan!), so we had a WONDERFUL day at the park on Sunday.  It was actually a lot bigger than I expected and the landscaping and grounds were so beautiful... we agreed that they were better than Disneyland!  Jeff and I LAUGHED OUT LOUD watching the "Funtown Fire Show" and had a great time trying out the rides, having a nice lunch, and being AMAZED by the small towns in "Miniland!"  Anna ran from sight to sight and loved EVERYTHING!  It was a great day and we are looking forward to visiting again soon! 

Since I had SO many great pictures from our day, I am going to use several for my post for yesterday and today!  ENJOY!!!


No comments: