Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project 365 - 008 and 009


I'm going to start with today's photo, first... because... REALLY...
God gives us the most BEAUTIFUL things to see... if we will only look...
like this SPECTACULAR Southern California sunset...
I took this photo from our backyard... ahhhh...


Yesterday, we were in LA and had lunch at the oldest working "Bob's Big Boy Restaurant"  in the USA!  Built in 1949, it has been expanded a bit, but still has the charm, the customer service (we had a team 4 people waiting on us!) and the awesome menu of my childhood favorite restaurant!  We had a "Bob's", with Mr. Bob out front, in El Toro when I was growing up... I used to throw him kisses... just like sweet Anna did yesterday!

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

love BOB - very cool that you can take your kids somewhere you went as a kid :D