Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project 365 - "... and the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down..."



That old "Winnie the Pooh" song sure fits life around here for the past few days!  It has been a "Blustery" week... wind... rain... thunder... flooding... and beautiful... crisp... cozy.  We have stayed here at home as much as possible... who wants to be OUT in this mess, when you could be at home, cuddling in front of the fire, with hot cocoa? 

Well, the kids still have to go to school, so here are pictures from today and yesterday.  The "water" shot... can you believe that under that water is the walkway in front of Anna's classroom door... let's just say it has been a WET kindergarten drop off/pick up for the past few days!


I just LOVE these pictures of Anna and one of her BFF's, Julian, when I picked them up from school today.  They are ALWAYS holding hands... walking to the car... when they are sitting in their seats IN the car... they are too darn CUTE! 

The other day, Anna told me that she loved me, but JULIAN took up most of the room in her heart, so I could have the little space on the side!  :-)  I love you, Sweetheart!

No comments: