Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 365 - I've been RAK'ed and SCRAPPING!


Today... I received a special package in the mail.  A friend of mine, Miss Lynn Warner, hosted a contest on her blog a few weeks ago and I was one of the lucky winners of her RAK ("Random Act of Kindness"... so you know what I'm talking about, Dad!).  If you haven't checked out this talented and HILARIOUS lady, here is the link to her blog.  She has me laughing out loud with almost every post... shaking my head in agreement... or getting me all riled up and shouting, "You GO, GIRL!"  THANK YOU, LYNN!!!  Not only did you decorate the package envelope and fill it with decorative punches, you gave me some fun and AWESOME products to play with!  Even little Anna tried to take the rub ons for a card she is making!!!

It has been over 2 months since I scrapped... can you BELIEVE IT!?  Then I started thinking... Christmas, New Years, being sick, 100 handmade Christmas cards, putting away the Christmas decorations, being sick, Grandma Louise, basketball season, dealing with a week of flooding, being sick, rebuilding a fence, Project 365, training for my first triathalon, being sick... yeah, I think we have been a bit busy! (And... darn it... I'm sick again!)  I AM GOING INTO MY STUDIO TONIGHT to get some scrapping done... at least that is the plan!  Thanks again, Lynn!  You are a ROCK STAR!!! ;-)

No comments: