Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sakura RAK Winner and Project 365...

Winner, winner... we have a WINNER!  I went to my favorite number selecting site (random.org) and was given the following winning comment by CATHERINE...  "Fantastic RAK and love hearing of the adventures you're having with your kiddos!"  Catherine, email me at traceylocher@cox.net with your mailing address so I can get your RAK to you!  Thanks to everyone that stopped by during the Week of Sakura and posted comments!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to Sakura for giving me the opportunity to test several of their products and for providing the Sakura products for the RAK! 

Yesterday I caught up with one of my bridesmaids, Trish, and the kids at her new vacation home in Oceanside!  It was FANTASTIC to see her and the kids... HOLY COW!  "Little" Bobby, who will be 18 in just a few days is not so little anymore!  He just graduated from high school and is about to start the Fire Academy!  Matthew (family friend and all but one of Trish's kids) and Bobby are pretty much inseparable... (as you can see by their color coordinated beach wear!)  Yes, that is Anna in the background... she wanted NOTHING to do with the camera!  Have a GREAT day, everyone!

No comments: