Saturday, August 14, 2010

New layout... Creative Imaginations...

Yesterday, I finished up several design team layouts for my local scrapbook store, Ever After in Vista, CA.  One of my favorite parts of designing for a scrapbook store is that I get to work with lots of different companies... and sometimes with products that are TOTALLY not my personal style, but I show that they can work, "Tracey Style!" ;-) 

This is a fun layout using new Creative Imaginations... oh, and a few flowers... and, of course, SAKURA... (Permapaque™, Brown)... I used the pen as doodling on the green paper and as added dots around the banner.

I thought the circle paper was darling, but too much as a whole, so I cut it in half, leaving an opportunity to add circles (cut from coordinating paper), flowers and journaling. 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is super cute - love how vibrant the whole thing is.