Sunday, October 14, 2007

Juneau Where Mom and Dad Were?...

Ha, ha, ha... sorry, I couldn't resist!!! Mom and Dad went on an Alaskan cruise a few months ago and they LOVED IT!! They have cruised all over the place and decided it was finally time to take the Alaskan cruise. Dad fell in love with Skagway and their city tour on the Yellow Street Car! Mom and Dad even became card carrying members of the "Arctic Brotherhood!!!"

This was their first cruise in quite some time for just the two of them... they ususally go with family or friends. But they had such a good time that they have already booked a longer Alaskan cruise for 2008 to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary AND a 2-week cruise to AUSTRALIA in 2009 to celebrate Dad's retirement!!

The top picture is Mom and Dad on their recent cruise... they are just toooooo cute! :-) The bottom picture was taken on a family cruise over 20 years ago... 1985, I believe. I am on the left... about 15 years old... puffy bangs, water stained satin, ruffles and a sash that was so tight I couldn't eat much! :-) WOW... look at Mom and Dad... va va VOOM! And my little sister, Mary, is on the right.

Mom and Dad... check out my new music listing... there is a song on there just for you (alright, me too... because it was the 2nd song played at MY wedding)... More... :-) (The slower traditional version of the song is THEIR song!)

6 comments:

Staci Compher said...

ohh..my gosh!! your parents are so gorgeous!!! and I love the family pic too.....nice hair!!!

Laura S. said...

Your parents are such a great looking couple...what fun to show the photo from the other cruise...beautiful family.

Kathie said...

OMG such a great pic....you look so much like your mom!

Tracey's Father said...

Thanks, Tracey, for this posting. We've had some terrific family vacations, but I think the cruises were always among the best. Have to admit, though, it is great for your Mom and me to be alone sometimes...

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Oh my gosh I actually thought that was you and Jeff and then Jessica on the left!!! I was wondering who that girl was on the right...!! How funny!