Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Weight Loss Experiment... "Becoming My Husband's Girlfriend"...

Hi All!!  While I am MADLY designing for CHA with the uber awesome new "Graphic 45", working on monthly "My Little Shoebox" assignments and creating 6 new store samples for "Ever After Scrapbooks", I have also started a new project that is very near and dear to my heart. 

As many of you know, I have been working on my weight of the past several years... and have been training for bike rides and triathlons for the past 2 years.  I decided I had ENOUGH and am putting it ALL OUT THERE! 

I have started a new blog called,
There is so much that I hope to do with this blog including posting regular updates on my weight loss, training, successes and challenges.  I also plan to bring SEXY BACK to my husband and our relationship.  Inspiration, funny stories and ideas in an interactive setting. I know I'm not the only person who is fed up with their weight, so we can get inspiration from each other!

OK... OK... I'm only going to share my BEST part here on this blog... for all the real, honest to goodness Day 1 photos, my weight and stats, check out the new blog... oh, and maybe a tissue or two for today's story and song...
"WOOOOO HOOOOO" is NOT GOING ANYWHERE!  This is still my home for scrapping, designing, and daily life and fun.

I would LOVE IT if you would check out the new blog and, if you are interested, become a follower and share the link with your friends.  The more the merrier for this social experiment in weight loss and being flirty with our spouces.  Now THAT deserves a big WOOOO HOOOOO!!! ;-)

No comments: