Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHA, CHA, CHA... GRAPHIC 45...

Yes, the time has come for CHA, the biggest show for the scrapbook industry of the year (except for summer CHA, but you get the point!)  Graphic 45 is rolling out sneaks of their new lines that will be released at the show and, since I am lucky enough to have recieved my Design Team box a few days ago, I can say that this release in unlike ANYTHING you have seen in the industry!!!

I figure I can share with you the products that Graphic 45 has released on their blog in the past few days...

May I present... "CURTAIN CALL"...


Next, put your hands together for, "LE CIRQUE..."


And if you are a stamper, here are a few of the new Graphic 45 Stamp collections...




The third of the new releases was a mid-season release, "Once Upon A Springtime."  You can see a layout I created with this pretty spring line in the post below.  Hope you like what you are seeing here!  It will be at store near you very soon!!!

No comments: