Thursday, January 20, 2011

CHA - My Little Shoebox Sneak Peaks...

Can I just say, "SOOOOOOO CUTE!"  I received my Design Team box of new product a few days ago and I... LOVE... IT!  Anna helped me open the box to see what "we" were sent... she took several pieces of paper to the scrapbook room and started creating a new layout on the spot!

Sneak Peaks of the 6 new lines are being posted all week on the My Little Shoebox blog.  Of course, I have a few of them to share with you here...

"Sew Cute"

This is one of the lines that I get to play with right away!  SERIOUSLY, how cute is this!?

"Home Tweet Home"

Ahhhhh... flowers and clouds and trees... LOVE IT!

Farmers Market

I have this one, too... those little pears and peas in a pod... DARLING!

New layouts are coming shortly... but for now, jump on over to the MLS Blog... they are doing a GIVEAWAY!!!  Make it a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

You are one lucky lady to have all of that to play with! I am loving the sneak peeks! Can't wait to see what you make!