Friday, July 30, 2010

Week of Sakura and Project 365...

It has been a fun Sakura week here on my blog... and what is more fun that a photo of the RAK!?  So here it is... post a comment on one (or more) of the Sakura posts from this week and become one of my followers (if you aren't already).  One winner will be chosen randomly to win the RAK as seen here...


A set of Permapaque® Fine Point Markers, a silver Pen-touch® Paint Marker, 2 Glaze® pens (Gloss Real Red and Gloss Deep Green), a set of "Git R Dun" alpha stamps, a scalloped acrylic mini album, a "Love" chipboard set and a yummy pack of buttons.   Good Luck!


Now... back to Project 365... Anna, Abby and Daddy went on a hike up at Daily Ranch this weekend.  They were gone for several hours so, of course, they needed to take a little water break!


Anna and I were playing with her Play-Doh and having a fantastic time.  (One of my FAVORITE things in the world is to open a BRAND NEW container of Play-Doh and take a deep breath... I LOVE the smell of Play-Doh... always have... Anna thinks I'm crazy... and she will do the same thing when she is my age!)  Back to the photo... Anna made me a nice bowl of "shrimp pasta..."  She was just soooo cute, I just had to share!

Make it a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Cindy S. said...

How was I **not** already a follower?? EEK! LOVE the post *and FAB RAK!!* :)

Catherine said...

Fantastic RAK and love hearing of the adventures you're having with your kiddos!