Tuesday, July 13, 2010

GRAPHIC 45 CHA RELEASES...

Holy COW!  I just recieved my design team box with all of the new Graphic 45 products and I simply can't believe what I am seeing!  Let's start with the two brand new lines... "Hallowe'en In Wonderland"... an "Alice In Wonderland" inspired Halloween line where Alice is wearing a witch costume, the Mad Hatter has the date 10/31 on his hat (instead of the hat size), and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have pumpkin heads.  I have truely never seen a more creative or detailed Halloween line released in this industry!  Here are just a few of my favorites from the line.

The next new line is called, "Steampunk Debutante."  Hold onto your hats, because just as I said I'd never seen a Halloween line like the one above, I don't think I have ever seen a scrapbook line designed like "Steampunk"... EVER... W...O...W!!!


Then we have the re-release and expansion of the "Christmas Past" line... now called, "Deluxe Edition Christmas Past."  Ahhhhh, vintage... ohhhhhhhh, Graphic 45 Christmas.  This timeless collection will work with ANY Christmas photos or memories that you want to save... photos from today, or 100 years ago!  (I just LOVE the little angel decorating the snowman with shamrocks... darling!)


And, FINALLY... ( drum roll, please)... Graphic 45 has released their first line of EMBELLISHMENTS, called "Graphic 45 Staples."  Flowers and buttons and mini albums, OH MY!  So much to look at... so much eye candy... ahhhhhhhhhh!!!


Click on the post title above and go straight to the Graphic 45 blog to see the complete lines.  Then go STRAIGHT to the owner of your local scrapbook store and tell them they MUST bring home all these lines from CHA... and that you are going to camp outside their door until the products arrive!  Trust me... you won't be sorry!!!  Make it a GREAT day!!!

No comments: