Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Little Shoebox... CHA Design SNEAK!

So... I have been creating LIKE CRAZY and it is finally time for me to share my first design for CHA... it is one of my layouts for My Little Shoebox and the new "Sunday Market" line.  The colors, the flowers, the FUN of this line is AWESOME!  And one of my favorite accents on this layout is my FAVORITE pen... SAKURA'S Gelly Roll Black Pen... I use it on almost EVERY layout.  Talking about Sakura... meet me back here on Monday, July 26th for a WEEK OF SAKURA!  Lots of samples... lots of products... lots of fun!

There are SEVERAL posts coming in the next 48 hours... a peak at one of my "Green" layouts for My Little Shoebox, catch up (yes... FINALLY) for Project 365, a look into my scrap room during CHA design week, and a special day to celebrate... bookmark or friend me... you are NOT going to want to miss this! ;-)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love this layout! You did a fantastic job with this line!! :) And all the pictures above are wonderful! :) Happy Anniversary!