Thursday, April 8, 2010

RAK WINNER...

I guess it isn't very hard to figure out what my favorite scrappy products are... becuase you guys NAILED IT!  Thanks for all the AWESOME comments!  I promise to make you proud of this new Graphic 45 Mama! ;-)

So... onto the winner (as determined by Random.Org) of the "My Favorite Things" RAK...

... Melanie from California who said,

"Congratulations!! You all are so talented. Can't wait to see the things you come up with this year!

My guess is you would like metals, like charms, metal leaves ect.   April 2, 2010 5:53 PM"

Congrats, Melanie!  Email me at traceylocher@cox.net with your address and contact information. 

For everyone else... keep stalking... I'll have another RAK again soon!  Remember, this Graphic 45 party is JUST GETTING STARTED!!!

1 comment:

Jill Oriente said...

Congrats!
Tracey, I left you something on my blog :)