Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My COSMO CRICKET Design Team Audition!!!

It is feeling a bit like Deja Vu trying out for the Cosmo Cricket team for the second year in a row. Although I didn't make it last year, I am tossing my hat into the ring again and I'll tell you why... I have been a Cosmo Cricket customer for YEARS (as you will see below), they sell a great product that I enjoy using, I think my style would add something a bit different to the team, and I REALLY want to be one of those "Crazy Cricketers!!

So, let's jump right into the four layouts I created in the past five days for this year's audition! (including "My Life... at age 4" posted above.)And here are the projects that I created last year. ALL of them have been published, so I thought it was worth posting here again...

The projects from last year were published in Scrapbooking.com Magazine as part of a Featured Article I wrote for the magazine called, "Auditions from the Inside." I also wrote an extended article on the same topic for "ScrapScene," which linked back to my Cosmo Cricket article and was listed as one of the top articles for ScrapScene for 2008!!!

I told you that I have been a Cosmo Lover for YEARS, so below are a few of my other favorite CC projects. What else... Easy to work with/low maintenance...CHECK! Not afraid of submitting for publication... CHECK! (You can see my Scrap Resume link on my sidebar.) Loves and is inspired by Cosmo Cricket... UM, YEAH... CHECK! Is creative and loves design... CHECK (at least my Dad thinks so!!) Maintains a blog and is active in the internet community... CHECK! I think that is it!

Thanks, Cosmo Cricket, for coming to check out my audition and for considering me to join your incredibly talented team! It would be an honor to be one of your "Cricketers!" Time to run... we just got a call and I think we are about to adopt our VERY FIRST PET... a puppy!!! Make it a "Wooooo Hooooo" kinda day!!! :-)

9 comments:

Laurajean said...

Beautiful Work Tracey...Love ALL of your layouts/projects...Good LUCK to you girl...i'm rooting for ya!!!

Eileen said...

I LOVE your new layouts! They're fabulous! Good luck to you, and I hope CC sees what I do in your layouts!!

Noeleen said...

so wonderful tracey. they're crazy if they don't take you;)

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW & WOWSERS!!! What a delightful array of "Cosmo Cricket Couture". You have done them proud and I want to buy their stuff RIGHT NOW just from looking at your layouts.

BabyBokChoy said...

A * M * A * Z * I * N * G

but then again, u r an RP chef, awesome amazingness is assumed and expected.

if nothing else, I love Cosmo's DT call and RP's race, because we get to see everyone's incredible samples to use the rest of our stash with :)

Sarah said...

Good Luck, Tracey! All of your projects are gorgeous!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Beautiful work- I love it and wish you best of luck!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Best of luck to you with the Cosmo call! Your projects are all really terrifc!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Good luck, beautiful layouts !