Monday, June 29, 2009

Amazing Race... on to Stop #4...

BAD Blogger... BAD... BAD! Yes, we are already to stop 4 of the Amazing Race and I have not posted a single update! Just keeping up with the Finalists has me running the Race along with them!!! WHEW! The gals are doing a FANTASTIC job and have my mojo running in OVERDRIVE!!! I have been scrapping like mad, as I am doing my own personal Race by preparing my own DT audition... NO, I'm not leaving Rusty Pickle... are you CRAZY!? However, there is another company that I would like to work with, so I'm tossing my hat into the ring! More details to come about that tomorrow!
In the meantime, here are a few of my recent RP projects... A great day at the Pumpkin Patch and yes, I used chain link as a ribbon on the "Biker Chick" layout... I thought it was appropriate for a "bike" layout!!!
WOOO HOOOO... and one of my layouts in the June issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine is highlighted in their weekly newsletter today!!! Welcome to my blog, Scrapbooking.com!!! :-)

1 comment:

Alycia Sanders said...

Hey, these are stunning! I love the chain on that page...you are SO CREATIVE!