Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my Sweet Husband (and very cute Dad!)

We had a fun day yesterday at my cousin, Kyle's house... a 2 1/2 hour drive each way, but well worth it! It was a very relaxing and fun day with the family... swimming, playing handball, lots of appetizers and drinks and a great BBQ dinner.

Here are some pictures of a mini album I did for Dad (Father's Day) and Mom (her birthday is coming up on the 26th). I used the "Island Summer" line by Rusty Pickle and their new "Waterfall" chipboard album, which I TOTALLY LOVE! Add flowers, chipboard... painted and stamped, acrylic hearts and stars, trim, ink... and you've got an album!
Can't wait to see the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race #3 start in just a few days... hope you join us for this INCREDIBLE event of perseverance, creativity, and scrapping excellence! Make it a GREAT week!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Tracey...this is lovely!! Soooo sweet and the pics are fabulous!! Love the pic of you dd kissing in the pool...adorable!!! The acrylic stars are perfect too!! FABULOUS!!! I too can't wait to start the race!! Hugs to ya, Dawn

Lynn said...

Tracey-
I think I'm up for the disapointment and rejection again. {cosmo cricket-wise} How about you??