Sunday, March 1, 2009

Biggest Loser Challenge, Rusty Pickle and Australian company, Kaiser...

FIRST... I have been working VERY HARD for the past 6 weeks participating in a "Biggest Loser" type team challenge at my local YMCA. Teams are assigned personal trainers for 6 weeks and compete to see which team has the highest overall percentage of weight loss. I ate right, I worked my BUMB off and LOST 17.5 POUNDS AND 4" IN 6 WEEKS!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I have one week to regroup and then I'm starting the next 6-week challenge!!! Watch out... SEXY TRACEY is coming back! :-)

I took 2 whole days off from the gym and got some scrapping done... and developed a few new classes that I will be teaching at Ever After in the next month or so! Enjoy!
Thanks to friend, Dan Kirksey, for these great pics of Anna... soooo cute!

This layout was published in Spain a few months ago... I'm just now allowed to post it on my blog...

Sorry, you only get a teaser of this layout using the new "Brass Knuckles" line by Rusty Pickle... it has already been picked up for publication... (Woo Hoo!)

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Wow Tracey you have done so well on the training! You go!
I love the cheer one those photos are adorable as well as the layout!

Laurajean said...

Woohoo Tracey on the Biggest Loser girl...this sounds like so much fun. I need to check into my YMCA and see if they have anything like that.
And your work girl is Gorgeous....love it ;)
**We need to get together and catch up...all three of us**