Saturday, March 28, 2009

GCD Studios - Audition Time!

Today is the deadline to enter the Design Team audition for GCD Studios. This is only their 2nd DT call and as of yesterday, they had already received over 350 applications for 8 spots! WOW!!! Here is another layout I created for the call. (There are 2 more in previous posts.) I just LOVE this picture of Anna and Chris taking their pumpkins to get weighed. 12 years might separate them in age, but they couldn't be closer as brother and sister!

GCD Studios put out a request for designers who can create "altered items." Although I think my forte is in layouts, I have created quite a few altered items and mini albums that I wanted to share with Heidi and the rest of the judging panel. Enjoy the slide show!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend while we all wait for "call day" on Tuesday! Woooo Hoooo!!! :-)

3 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Great page design with the button frame! Good luck to you on your submission, and let the nail-biting begin! ;)

Eileen said...

Good Luck Tracey!! I hope you blow them away!

Heidi E. said...

This layout is amazing.. Love the color combo.. I said it once and I will say it again.. You are so talented.. Good luck.. They would be crazy not to have you ♥