Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playing with a new company... GRAPHIC 45!

Alright, Graphic 45 is not exactly a brand new company, but it is new to me. I just discovered them a few weeks ago when reading about Winter CHA and saw their papers for the first time at Ever After last week. I LOVE THIS STUFF!! The paper is very thick and the colors and designs are vibrant, fun and oh so vintage! Check out Graphic 45! You will love it, too!!! Make it a "Wooooo Hooooo" kind of day!

OH... and I FINALLY have posted my Resume Blog. Check it out! :-)

3 comments:

said...

Oh wow, your work with the G45 is fabulous!!! I love the lampshade & could totally see that in my house!

A Soldier Girl said...

UMM THUD!
WOW that lamp is flawless LOVE IT ..

I am sure you have it in the bag.

Pamela Ann said...

OOOOOHHH,Love the lamp!!