Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We Have a HOPPY Winner...

After a frustrating day of no phone or computer service (AUGHHHHH!!!), I am finally back on-line to announce the Blog Hop RAK winner...

It is Lindy, who wrote...

"I am thankful for all my scrapbooking supplies and friends and the fact that I can document our memories for my family.  Love love love your Christmas projects. TFS :)  O, I'm a follower."

Lindy, email me at traceylocher@cox.net with your contact information so I can mail out one of each of the sticker sheets for the current releases (6 lines plus Holly Jolly... 7 sticker sheets!)

Oh, and since several of you asked, here are a few details for the card holder...

The back panel was 9" x 9" and the pocket was 3" deep.  I have sheets of 12" x 12" chipboard that I cut down for the project.  The most important part is how sturdy the pocket is... Christmas cards can get heavy and you don't want your beautiful project to fall apart!  Use something like duct tape to hold the piece together.  It doesn't matter what it looks like under the patterned paper as long as it is STRONG!!!

Thanks for hopping along with My Little Shoebox and joining me here at "Wooooo Hooooo!"  I have more fun planned this week, so grab your latte, cuddle up in the recliner near the fire, and stay awhile! ;-)

1 comment:

Lindy said...

OMGosh....that's me. WOW....thanks Tracy!

I'll e-mail you right now.