Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project 365 - Beach Day and Tooth Fairy!

I've been playing around with Photoshop Elements for these few posts!  I had a story to tell that included multiple photos... so I created compilation shots!  Anna and I had a beach day with the Brown family and it was AWESOME!  Little Luke is such a cutie pie!  I took this series of photos as he was standing and watching the water come in... not quite sure if he was going to like it or run, I figured I would take the pictures and see what happened.  He was more than happy to just watch the "wave" come in and get his feet wet.
Anna sure loves the beach... the water... the sand... all of it! 
Anna has had a loose tooth for a few weeks and last night it was finally time to come out!  We tied the dental floss around her tooth and gave her the string to see if she could pull it out all by herself... which she did just a few moments after she got the string!  She was SOOOO proud of her second tooth "hole!"  She placed her tooth in the pillow that Grandma Susie handmade for Jessica... then Chris... now Anna... and the Tooth Fairy gave her a dollar last night!  Anna was THRILLED!

It is about 24 hours until the new Graphic 45 Design Team is announced... 20 international finalists narrowed down to 7 for the team... I can't wait to see who will be on the team!  Fingers crossed my name in on the list!!! :-)  Make it a GREAT day!

No comments: