Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project 365 - Graphic 45!

Yes... I am sick again!  I didn't even make it to the gym today... so I decided to take a calming drive to my LSS (Ever After in Carlsbad, CA) to purchase the supplies for my Graphic 45 Design Team audition.  Today's photo is of the new Graphic 45 lines that Ever After carries... OHHHH... they are vintage and bright and creative and fashionable... I just LOVE them!

And, yes... I am working on changes to my blog.  I know it doesn't match at the moment, but I am playing with colors... I think I may go back to black... my photos and layouts just POP against black... I'll get it straight soon!  Make it a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Good luck Tracey!!! Hope you make it! :) Sorry you are sick though.

Noeleen said...

i've been working on my blog too. i settled for the dark background too...for some reason i just don't think my lo's look good against the white. yours is lookin good:) good luck with the graphic 45 maybe i'll see you over there. gosh...10 projects in a week...help me. lol

Sarah Louise said...

Hope you feel better soon tracey.

No good graphic 45 suppliers here in the UK, boo hoo