Saturday, February 27, 2010

GCD Audition - DONE... and FAV GCD Line!

WHEW!  I just sent off my audition for the GCD Design Team!  The directions for the audition were to submit a SHORT paragraph... REALLY!?  I just looked back at my audition from last year and it was like 2 pages long... I think they wrote that direction just for me... ;-) 

I couldn't get ahold of any of the new GCD for my audition, so I thought I would share my favorite new GCD lines, here, on my blog.  My FAVORITE is "Ella Blue!"  The colors... the design... the vintage feel... oh, be still my heart!!!

Next is "Independence."  I love the mix of colors in this patriotic line!!!

And, a fun one... "Smoothie Shoppe."  Seriously... those yummy colors... bright... cheerful... BRING ON SUMMER!!!

It is raining all day here... time to cuddle in... do a bit of shopping... and catch up on my posts for Project 365!  Make it a GREAT day!

No comments: