Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Few More Ever After DT Layouts...


I wanted to share these two layouts I just completed as store samples for Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista!  First, I was given samples from CHA of the new "Nook and Pantry" line by BasicGrey.  I love the vintage feel of the patterns.  It also reminded me of wallpaper you might see at Disneyland... hence, the Disney photos.

This Christmas layout is of my goofy sister and husband (Mary and John) on Christmas Day, 2008.  The paper is Three Bugs in a Rug.. add some distressing, flowers, and bling, and you have it!

Make it a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

love those rudolf pics - very funny, great LO :D

Heather McDaniel said...

Love the layouts! Great job! By the way I got my package!!! I am in LOOOVE! What I recieved are the first and only things I own from Rusty Pickle. During the blog hope I went and looked at everything they sell and I am hooked! Thank you so much for the prize!