Monday, September 28, 2009

Believe Word Art - Susan G. Komen donation


So......... here it is!  I created this word art project as my donation to the Ever After Survivor Crop... for the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  The LOVE this shadow box... the door opens from the front and is held closed with a magnet.  I used layers of Rusty Pickle chipboard... covering some with paper and some with Tim Holtz Distress Paint.  The letters are on 3 different levels due to different adhesive that I used. 


So... everyone has extra chipboard letters... here is a project you can create with all those leftovers!  Again, here is the link for more information on Ever After's 24-hour Survivor Crop on October 17th... the second largest fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation in San Diego EACH YEAR!!!  WOOO HOOOOO!  Survivor Crop Blog

2 comments:

Heidi E. said...

This is AWESOME.. I LOVE it..

MY Creative Brightside said...

what a great idea!!! You are soo creative!