Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Design Team Layouts - Ever After Scrapbooks!


I just completed a few layouts for my monthly Ever After Scrapbooks DT assignments.  I wanted to share these layouts of Anna's first day of Kindergarten (Creative Imaginations) and Chris playing football (American Crafts) that I created for my LSS... Ever After... I LOVE this place!!! :-)

We are getting ready for Homecoming here... and if the Patriots win this week, it will be the first time since like 1975 they have won the first 4 games in a row!!!  GO CHRIS... GO PATRIOTS... GO MOM (to be sure I get everything done in time...)! :-)

4 comments:

MY Creative Brightside said...

love it great job!!!

stephanie kelley

laterg8r said...

love the library note card and how you painted on the back of the journalling arrow :D

Sharon said...

Two beautiful LOs

Stacy said...

Great layout!!!