Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project 365 - Field Day!

Hold onto your hats!  I have 9 big events to post for Project 365 that have all taken place in the past 19 days!  I've taken almost 1,000 photos in the past 3 weeks and need to get my very favorite few here so I am finally caught up with Project 365!

This post is all about FIELD DAY!  A tradition at Anna's school, field day is an AMAZING organization of around 20 water and field games for THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!  This is event is SOOOO well planned that I was amazed... and that is saying A LOT coming from me!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this fun day that Jeff and I shared with Anna and her class...
Classmates cheering as Anna races along the balance relay.

Ohhhhh, the parachutte!  The kids had SO MUCH FUN with this station!

Cute little Anna just couldn't hold in her excitement!  What a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Adorable photos....looks like fun!