Monday, October 26, 2009

"This is MY Daddy!"


While we are stuck at home dealing with the Swine Flu... Chris and I have been through it and Anna has it right now... I had some time to create this layout of Anna and Jeff at Disneyland.  I used Tim Holtz Distress PAINT (guess what color... YEP, Vintage Photo PAINT!  LOVE IT!) on the edges of the layout, the flower and the chipboard, then added a bit of sparkle.  (I'm not sure that like the paint on the flower, but I wanted to try it.)  I have also been wanting to try a ribbon border, and I do like the way the border turned out.  Add a punch of color with the teal flowers and, WOOO HOOO!  A simple layout done and in the book! :-)  Make it a GREAT day!!!

2 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Beautiful! I love the design & your colors are YUMMY!!! :)

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Tracey, this is AMAZING!!! Loved your new pics too...Anna is just precious!! The new patio rocks!! Love everything here!! Hope you are feeling better!! Hugs, Dawn