Thursday, September 25, 2008

Double Trouble...

Thanks Ann and Kathie for sending me this cool blog award! As I understand it, here are the blog tag rules...
1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.

2. Link the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


So... here goes... in no particular order...

1. Eileen Mailloux - A special and long time friend (yeah, she knows dirt!) and my favorite cheerleader!!!

2. Becky Chabot - Yeah, she's been featured on HGTV and has designed her own set of stamps (you must check them out... they are BEAUTIFUL!)

3. Laura Miller - One of the 3 Amigos and a rocking Tally Scrapper sister

4. Lynn Wagner - Her blog is pure entertainment... talented and fun... you'll get sucked in!

5. Noel Culbertson - Her work ROCKS... and her photos... OHHHHH PERFECTION!

6. Sara Carns - One of the best writers I know and one of my rocking inner circle!

7. Pam Cash - The other 3 Amigo with a life as busy as mine!

Make it a "Wooooo Hooooo" kinda day!!!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Thanks for tagging me! What a sweetheart you are! I made another l/o last night after I posted the first one...that RP paper is so cool! Can't wait to embellish!

Love that pic of Anna below. Her cute little face is just adorable surrounded by all that color! Beautiful!

xxo

Eileen said...

By the way, I'd love to see the book you made with the sports paper. I don't think I can take another step on my pages until I do! Can you say... scraplift?

noel joy said...

thanks tracey! :) :) :)

Pamela Ann said...

Thanks so much Tracey! I am sorry it took me a while to get here. Busy busy busy!!