Monday, September 29, 2008

Alltop... Holy Cow, I'm in There!!!

Featured in Alltop
I seriously don't have any idea how my little blog has ended up as one of the top blogs for Scrapbooking on Alltop, but there I am!!! A few days ago, I noticed one of my visitors had come from Alltop and since I wasn't familiar with the site, I figured I would check them out. Pretty cool place... here is the link... Alltop - Scrapbooking. And yes, I get to proudly display this banner... Chris wanted me to post the one that says, "Alltop... Confirmation that I kick ass!" I figured I needed to be a bit more professional... Whoever out there that is responsible for my being included on this list... THANK YOU!!! This is totally cool!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

3 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Hey, Congratulations! :) I suggested it along with all of my favorite scrapbooking blogs :)

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats!!

Eileen said...

Cool!