Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Please, Mommy, take my picture!"

My poor children! Yes, I do believe that I have scared them for life... I'm sure they have nightmares every time they see me grab my camera bag... I ask them to smile until their cheeks pucker, dress in coordinating colors, and get up early for a family photo shoot when the light is "just right!" So, when little Anna (who won't even look at the camera these days when I am taking her picture) asked me to curl her hair and take her picture, I didn't hesitate! Here are a few of the pictures I took this afternoon of our Little Princess... and, yes... I saved the best shots for future layouts!

Make today a "picture perfect" day!!!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Gosh, she's so cute, Tracey! The little bug is growing up.

Pamela Ann said...

OMG!!! Little Princess Anna has grown so much!! Love the photos :o)

noel joy said...

she is just adorable.