Saturday, May 31, 2008

OGHS Graduation 2008 and Grad Nite!!!

Jeff and I are still trying to catch up on our sleep after the past 6 weeks of daily planning and construction, the past 7 days of non-stop set up, Jessica's graduation, Grad Nite itself (and 26 hours straight with no sleep) and now construction break down. A TON of work, but OHHHHHH so worth it! I have put together a slide show of graduation day... a very special day that started with the distrubition of Grad Nite t-shirts to the seniors, graduation, and the big event... GRAD NITE! I must warn you... some of the Grad Nite pictures are of the kids having WAY TOO MUCH FUN, AWESOME parent volunteers dancing, weird hair-dos and, yes, even pictures of the traditional and much anticipated "Womanless Beauty Pagaent"... an event that I had never seen before this year... and an event that made me laugh so hard I was crying!!! You have been warned... here is the OGHS Graduation and Grad Nite, 2008...

And with all of this amazing fun, I need to take a moment to remember my wonderful and loving Uncle Don. With everything going on with graduation and Grad Nite, we tried our best to be strong when we got the call, during t-shirt distribution on the morning of graduation, that our incredible Uncle Don Munro had just passed. We will be seeing the whole family in a few short days to celebrate his incredible life... just such ironic timing and example of the cirlce of life...the same day one life ends... the new adult life of another family member begins...

Congrats, Jessica, and the rest of the OGHS Grads!

We love you, Uncle Don!

... and the cycle of life continues...

1 comment:

Laurajean said...

WOW...awesome photos Tracey and you now have a HS graduate....Woohoo Jessica:o)
I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle...I will be thinking and praying for your family....if you need anything, let me know...Love ya!!!
~Laura