Monday, September 13, 2010

Project 365 - OGHS/Pt. Loma and Anna/Cat...


THAT'S IT!  I obviously can't keep up to date with Project 365... and, HECK NO, I'm not giving up on this year, because I am 2/3 of the way there... I'm just finished trying to post on time!  I have all the photos!  I have all the comments!  Life just gets in the way of posting on time... and that is alright!  Life is meant to be lived... photos can be posted a week or so later! ;-)


So.... I'm posting for last weekend... the first game of the season for Chris and his OGHS Patriots... vs. Point Loma.  I'm still scratching my head about how we were set up to play Point Loma, but our boys came out fighting!  Chris played a new position, half-back, and did very well scoring a touchdown and racking up 110 yards. 

One thing that always cracks me up about Chris is how strong he is on the field... let me clarify.  Not funny about his strength, because he works out HARD!  It is funny because he is moving down the field... the defense is trying to tackle him...and they have to hold on for a ride because it usually takes several guys, being dragged along the field, before Chris comes down.  Look at this shot... 6 POINT LOMA PLAYERS are holding onto Chris and he is still moving forward with the ball...this photo is funny to me... looks like our O-line is standing there saying, "Chris has this one handled... hands off, boys!" 


This weekend, we were also lucky to have our Goddaughter and Anna's best friend, Catalina, come for an overnight visit!  The girls had SO MUCH FUN!!!  Slumber party... hike at Dixon Lake and art project... swim at the Shedd's house... and of course, a fashion show!  The girls LOVED their Camelbacks... they could drink their water whenever they wanted!  Now we just have to teach them how to DRESS appropriatly for a hike...


I have been taking photos of these girls for so long, that I am starting to "re-create" some of my favorite pictures... just several years later.  That is the case with these two photos... the girls sitting there waiting for me to get ready for their shoot... LOVE it!  Almost exactly 3 years seperate these photos...


I have also been keeping busy training for my upcoming triathlon, school volunteer stuff and scrapping like crazy!  I'll share more of all this soon!  Make it a GREAT day!

No comments: