Saturday, May 29, 2010

We Made It... start of catch up... Grad Nite... Graphic 45/Tombow layout...

WOW!  We made it through our 7th Grad Nite and it was the best in the 18 year history of the event!  I have lots of comments, stories and photos to share with you!  Those will be posted shortly! 

In the meantime, I am catching up with email, I spent 5 hours in Urgent Care today (more on that later) and am preparing 3 weeks of Project 365 photos from all our our year-end events!  So much fun... so little time...! 
I wanted to share this layout with you.  I created it for the Graphic 45/Tombow Blog Hop and now that it has been posted to the G45 blog, I can share it here with my friends!  Here is a link to the post on G45 and all of my design comments and tips.  Graphic 45 Blog Post

Thanks for stopping in!  I will have a TON of new work and photos for you in just a bit!  Make it a GREAT day!

No comments: