Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Visit to our Preschool...

2009... the year that Anna and Catalina will start Kindergarten (excuse me while I wipe away the tears...) I can't believe our little girls have grown up so fast!!! We are back to our homeschool preschool after a few weeks off for the holidays. Today the kids learned about "Winter and Snow"... not exactly 2 things they are familiar with since it was 80 degrees here in San Diego today! Penny taught today and, can I just say that she is BRILLIANT! She started her lesson by having the kids hold cotton balls over a fan... of course, the cotton balls flew EVERYWHERE... the kids LOVED it and were excited to learn about snow! We also have new dry erase boards for each of the kids... so much easier to work on their letters and spelling!!! We did some finger painting, did a few parachute games, read a story, made birdfeeders with pinecones, peanut butter and seed and did ballet. What a great day! Finally, I had to get some new pics of "Big Boy Robbie!" He is the BEST model!!! Off to scrap... yes, SCRAP! WOO HOOOO!!

2 comments:

Pamela Ann said...

Love all the photos. I would love to have someone hand me a little one again.Of course they would have to offer baby sitting for me since my life is so much busier than it was when Ash was a tot. Love the snow idea. Too cute.It is so cold here I would not be surprised if we had a blizzard tomorrow!! BRRRRRR!! I am ready to get the sleds out this year. But maybe after my client finds a house this weekend.LOL.

Eileen said...

That picture of Robbie giggling cracked me up! I love it when something unexpected makes you just LOL!