Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scrapbooking.com Studio Article and Best of 2008... WOO HOO!

As I finish catching up with email and putting away the Christmas decorations, there are two fun things I wanted to share with you!

Scrapbooking.com Magazine: "Scrap Space on a Budget" My latest article for Scrapbooking.com Magazine was published in this month's issue. The article has pictures and details about my new INDOOR Scrap Studio that Jeff built with such love and care! This room is also our guest room and it all works very well together! Ms. Jami Peterson (editor) also published an email I sent her in her Letter from the Editor... (Love ya, Jami!)

ScrapScene Best of 2008!!! I was a Guest Author for ScrapScene back in September. I wrote an article called, "Tips for Design Team Auditions." It also linked back to an article I wrote for Scrapbooking.com Magazine about my Cosmo Cricket Design Team audition this summer. Yesterday, I came apart at the seams when I saw my article was listed as #1 "Best of 2008"!!! It is pretty obvious that I love to write (did you read my "Livestrong Story" post from December 17th?), so I am just tickled that my article was so well received!!! Thanks to friends Beckie Dreyer, Kathie Davis and Becky Chabot for their additions to the article!

Looks like 2009 is turning into a fun year already!!! I have a few posts to get going... so I'll see you soon!!!

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats to you!!

Eileen said...

Congratulations on your articles, your space and your beautiful little scrapper, Anna. Love that story you emailed to scrapbooking.com. Your space is beautiful. I can't figure out how you keep it so neat with all those flowers!!