Friday, August 22, 2008

Free to Share! MMM

So... I didn't make the list for the 2009 Masters... but no worries! Now I get to start sharing the layouts I did for the contest that I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE!!! I have sent several of them out to be considered for publication, but I just HAD to share this one. It is an 8.5 x 11 layout of Anna and my niece, Sarah. They are almost exactly 1 year apart in age. They had just gotten dressed for a luau we went to this summer and they looked DARLING! I LOVE this picture!!! The blue and white tag pulls out for the hidden journaling. Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh how yummmy!!! The colors are so perfect for that picture... Love it!!

I told Scott how cute Anna is at Expo. I hope they got to meet her!

Deanna said...

Tracey, you're work is STUNNING! I say keep tryin for those contests girl! Your stuff ROCKS!!!