Ann Corbiere-Scott was at the show with Product Performers, but she is one of my original Rusty Pickle Sisters.
Summer Fullerton... currently with Jillibean Soup, she authored, "Remember This" (along with buddy Kimber McGray) and was nice enough to include my work in her book!!
Noel Culbertson... (laaaaaaaaa!)... We have been cyber friends for several years now and I had no idea she would be at CHA. I was THRILLED to finally meet this INCREDIBLE lady in person... and yes, she is as darn cute in person as she is on her blog and in her writing! ;-)
Punky Sprouts... the MOST CREATIVE mini albums I have EVER seen!
Noeleen Acosta before we even walked into the show... another of my Rusty Pickle sisters!
MY TOP 5 FROM CHA WINTER 2011...
Let's jump right into it...
Tops... and YES, I am prejudice (since I design for them...) GRAPHIC 45... MY ALL TIME FAVORITE and My Little Shoebox... those MLS sneakers even came out with a new, surprise line that even the DT didn't know about!!!
1. Petaloo... you know that I am a flower girl, so there should be no surprise that a flower company is #1... except that I am a Prima gal through and through and, although Prima is #2 (because they so totally rock), Petaloo TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY! Their new cream fabric flowers, Crocheted Ribbons and Paper Vines... you HAVE to check it out!
2. PRIMA! The beauty in this booth is UNBELIEVABLE! Their new metal embellishments, flowers, papers, designs... ahhhhhhhhhh... I could have taken up residence and just soaked up mojo all day!
3. House of Three/Pink Paisley...I sooooo love House of Three and was only aware of their digital stuff, but they have lines with Pink Paisley that are TO DIE FOR! The soft, vintage designs... the cute and new embellishments... and then the color... check it out!
4. Core'dinations... CARDSTOCK!? YEP! Core'dinations paired up with Graphic 45 about 6 months ago and created a line of patterned/textured cardstock to go along with Graphic 45... I have used it on several of my recent projects and I LOVE THIS STUFF! They have also worked with companies like Jillibean Soup and Tim Holtz... (taking a singing break...) And their new line of glitter cardstock... 3 different "levels" of glitter from "You need your sunglasses" to "soft sparkle"... and GET THIS... NONE of the glitter comes off on you!
5. Punky Sprouts... for a new company that is only a year old, this one is HOT! Mini albums like you have never seen before... chipboard, acrylic, and fabric pages... all together... so many sizes and shapes... if you haven't seen these products before... you HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!
There you have it! I have so much mojo bottled up it is CRAZY... actually, I am going to use that CHA mojo this weekend as I have 7 assignments due for Ever After... time to get designing!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!