Monday, November 9, 2009

HALLOWEEN... Yes, I know it is Nov. 9th, but...


... we hosted a Halloween party for around 20 on October 31st, and then got up at 4AM on November 1st to leave for a week in Utah.  I PROMISED my parents (Hi, Mom and Dad) that I would post pics of Anna, the party and the decorations... SOOOOOOO... although it is November 9th... and I am in the middle of posts about our Utah trip... and I am 24 hours away from flying BACK to Utah for the ANNUAL RUSTY PICKLE RETREAT (WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!)... I am posting pics of Halloween (just because I love you so much, Mom and Dad!)


Anna had friends Kami (the pirate) and Julian (the other pirate) come over to play and trick or treat.  Thanks to Dan Kirksey for the photos of Anna swinging, the kids at twilight, and the black and white photos!  For the house decorations, I cut branches from the trees out back, sprayed them with black spray paint, and used them as accents all over the house.  I also took out some great old black and white photos of the family and put them up around the house.  Add in some silver trays and cups (that I picked up for $11.00 at AmVets), candles, coffee stained fabrics and webs and there are some fun decorations.  I also made window coverings and drapes for the opening between the family/dinning rooms... but somehow didn't get pictures of those things.







Thanks for looking!  We had a Hauntingly Good Time!

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

what a great party :D