Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catch up... Part 1

BOY, have I been neglectful of my blog in the past few weeks. Yes, I have been busy, but I need to post some pictures and update what we have been doing. In the near future, I plan on turning my blog into a hard covered book... a new book each year... so even though I am late with the Halloween activities, I want to make sure they are included in the blog so they will be included in my book!!!Let's see... since we last chatted, we went to Bates Nut Farm for pumpkin hunting with Chris' girlfriend, Nicola, had the Varsity Football team over for dinner, and had Halloween Night with Trick or Treating and a Varsity game against Oceanside... here is part 1 pictures of all those activities... much more to come from the Rusty Pickle annual Chef retreat...

No comments: