Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'VE ARRIVED...

... IN THE 21ST CENTURY!!! I, Tracey Locher, have a CELL PHONE!!! Holy Cow! I have put this off and put this off for YEARS! I was so tortured by my work cell phone and pager when I was in the property management field, that I just couldn't see myself getting a cell phone for pleasure. I have known for awhile I needed to get one and then, with CHA less than 2 weeks away, I decided the time was now!

Sooooo... I got this cute little pink phone... I don't know anything about it except that it was on sale and was cute. I had to ask my husband to teach me how to program numbers and turn the darn thing on... my DD was trying not to laugh at me the whole time! Don't worry, I will have cool ring tones and pictures on it in no time, but for now, I'm just happy to have my own little phone! Wooo Hoooo! :-)

1 comment:

Pamela Ann said...

WOOHOO!! :o) Cute phone!!