Monday, March 28, 2011

My Little Shoebox Farewell Blog Hop...

The new "Farmer's Market" line from MLS and lots
of paper covered chipboard flowers... sanded
and inked with button centers.
Welcome to the last stop of the My Little Shoebox Design Team Farewell Blog Hop.  Did you just see that darling layout and key hanger from Taj White!? Sooooo cute!

I have had so much fun on the My Little Shoebox Design Team this past year!  The fun and whimsical products are a delight to work with and the talent, inspiration and support of my MLS Design Sisters has been AWESOME!  It is time for me to say goodbye as I just finished my term and did not audition for the 2011 team.  I look forward to seeing the list of new MLS Designers and will be checking in to see their BEAUTIFUL work!

Today, I have a new layout using the Farmer's Market line. I have several other new projects that have been submitted for publication, so I will have to wait a bit until I can share those with you. I also have a few of my favorite projects from this past year. Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to click back over to the MLS Blog to enter their Blog Hop Giveaway!!! Make it a FANTASTIC week!

FUN mini album using acrylic and chipboard pages!

 
Baby Mobile...

 
My Cute Bug... modeling the purse and headband
I designed with the "Cute as a Button" line

I had fun with those straight pin and trim butterflies.

One final comment... if you haven't checked it out yet, stop by my new blog,
It is what I call a "social experiement" of weight loss, flirting and getting our confidence and sexy back... and becoming the girlfreinds that our husbands fell in love with!!  And... IT... IS... WORKING... check it out!

32 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful projects as always Tracy!!!! T4S

Anonymous said...

These projects are super cute! Fabulous job!

Carol Figueiredo said...

I loved being with you at this wonderful team !!!!!
I will miss you all!!!!!!

Debbie Sherman said...

Tracey...it's been wonderful working with you!! Love your work and will continue to watch your work with G45.

Cherie said...

That baby mobile is stunning!

gudrun said...

You have created so many beautiful projects :)
It has been good getting to know you. :)
xo

Knerten said...

What a fab blog hop, so much beautiful work, from so many talented ladies, and you, my dear, is no exception ! Love your layouts :-))

Unknown said...

Tracey, it has been fabulous being on the MLS team! Your work is beautiful!

Heather Doolittle said...

So cute! Love the little box.

mustangkayla said...

Your so creative! Love all over your projects!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

wowwww
your work is wonderful
congrats
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com

Kris Berc said...

These are all fantastic but oh my goodness, your altered projects take the cake! I absolutely love your baby mobile!

Pearl said...

cute mls layouts!

Arjanne said...

Beautiful layouts!

Beckie said...

Amazing projects my beautiful friend! Make sure you keep in touch! Love ya! xx

Cindy S. said...

WOW!! I just got a tonne of EYE CANDY on your blog! Love your LOS and love watching your 'social experiment'. Keep up the great work, Girlie!! ((HUGS))

kellyisascrapdiva said...

Oh my goodness, all of your creations are so fantastic. You are very talented. Best of luck to you!

Ilene said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the distressing on the LO's and the altered items are just amazing!!

Jessica Carter said...

love those minis....

Deanna said...

super cute projects Tracey! You really know how to rock the MLS lines! And how stinkin' cute is Anna?!

~nicole~ said...

i just love all your work! it was so nice meeting you at CHA this year and i applaud all that you are up to! thanks for all the inspiration!!! xoxo

Pattie B. said...

Love your work!! That mobile is amazing!! Hugs

sharon g said...

How cute!!! Love it

nadine said...

What an amazing array of fun projects, thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Keely Livings said...

I love our wonderful projects! Flutter is my absolute fav :) Best of luck with the G45 call!

Unknown said...

beautiful projects!

Ann Cicilie said...

Wow, you sure make some great stuff! That purse and headband is just too cute, and love all the other stuff too :)

Manders said...

What a beautiful inspirational layout I love the title good luck and thanks for the inspiration this term

Paula said...

Off I go to check out your new blog, your layouts are gorgeous!!

Sarah Louise said...

Wonderful MLS projects, well done

Katherine said...

So many gorgeous projects tfs Kat

Natalie said...

WOW - Your projects are just amazing. So detailed and beautiful
Thanks for dropping into the Imaginarium blog too xxx
Natalie