Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WHEW... Another Crazy Week...

'Tis the season for things to start getting crazy and out of control! Last Thursday, I left for the Ontario Scrapbook Expo. My fellow Rusty Pickle Chef and friend, Miss Libby, and I spent the whole day setting up the Rusty Pickle booth. The show was slower than most I've been to, but it was still a great show for the Pickle! I was so excited to meet Miss Jennifer Priest at the show... my teammate from Crop Addict. I also have to do my first of several shout outs to two AWESOME companies... Sizzix (where I got a GREAT deal on my AWESOME NEW BIG SHOT!) and MY MIND'S EYE... SERIOUSLY, their products ROCK and their staff is even better!!! I used my Big Shot to cut the chipboard swirl on the layout above and I will have some new "Laundry Line" layouts up in the next few days! Working shows is always a ton of work, but I have a great time!!!

Let's see...what else... oh yeah... we went to Bates Nut Farm for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday, yesterday we went on our first preschool field trip... a costume party at Barnes and Noble, today I will start two days of cooking since we will be hosting the Varsity football team dinner tomorrow night, carve pumpkins, get the house ready for Mom and Dad to come for an overnight Halloween visit, our traditional Halloween chili and cornbread dinner, quick trick or treating and then to Chris' home football game (yes, on Halloween night), 12 hour Tally Scrapper crop on Saturday, prepare the Grad Nite meeting on Monday night, prepare my lesson plan to teach preschool on Tuesday and VOTE!, oh, yeah... and somewhere in the next few days, find time to pack for the RUSTY PICKLE ANNUAL RETREAT IN THE MOUNTAINS OF UTAH... scrapping, bonding, Secret Sisters, preview the new classes for 2009, play with new product... a 4 day SLUMBER PARTY with the Rusty Pickle Chefs, staff, Tasha and Lance and of course, 3 week old Anders (Tasha and Lance's newest miracle! I can't WAIT to cuddle!!!) I will have pictures of the pumpkin patch and Halloween fun up soon... but, I'm a bit swamped at the moment... :-) Have a great day!!! :-)

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Holy scrap, batman! Sheesh, I'm exhausted just reading about your life! Lovin' this layout and the swirl you made with the big shot. Been thinking about getting one of those and a Bind-it-all....someday.

Have fun!!!!

Laurajean said...

OMG girl....you are one BUSY woman, heck I thought I was busy...not even close!!!! Have fun on your retreat ;o)