Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm teaching again... "Love and Marriage"

Now that the Grad Nite craziness is over, I can focus on my scrapping and teaching! Here are a few sneak peaks of a class that I will be teaching at Ever After Scrapbooks in Carlsbad, California on Monday, June 30th from 6PM - 9PM. From your courtship, engagement, proposal, through your wedding, this is the perfect mini album for your LOVE STORY! Using the beautifully elegant "Princess Bride" line by Rusty Pickle and a scalloped acrylic album, this book can be filled with pictures and memories of your favorite relationship! Click on the thread title above and it will take you to the Ever After site for more class information or you can call Ever After at (760) 433-9313. Hope to see you there!!!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

WOW.....is that a kit or did you make that???? It's gorgeous!!

Eileen said...

I'm such a ditz. Of course, you made it.....I hope you know what I meant because now I'm not sure that I know what I meant... :-)

I think the proper word is "design"

Lynn said...

Tracey-

You are tooooo cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now I'm here to check yours out! It's AWESOME! Your project... well, can I just tell you that I was a special assistant to Mr. Pickle at CKU-Chicago in March AND went to Manchester, NH to help Rusty Pickle with CKC?? That Princess Bride paper is really cool and I wish I could take your class. It looks great!

I'm bookmarking your blog! Have a good one! Lynn

Lynn said...

You are a CHEF?! A RP Chef!!! You must know Kristen and Kathi D, then!!! Those two are cool. Man, is it a small world!!

You'ge gotta email and tell me what classes they are teaching that you have designed. That, or what booth samples you've made, because I've seen a ton of 'em. I'd love to know which ones were yours!!!!

Kathie said...

Beautiful album Tracey!