Wednesday, September 26, 2007

He's Mine, all mine... THE HULK!

I'm having a GREAT time playing with my new toy... my blog! Still need to add some decorations, curtains over the windows, and light a few scented candles, but it is getting homey in here! :-)

Last weekend was Homecoming and it was a BIG weekend for us. Not only did we help build the freshman float for the Homecoming parade, but Chris and 2 of his friends were the stars on THE HULK float. I am still giggling to myself that Chris has the guts to paint himself green and parade in front of the entire school wearing just torn jean shorts, but he was AWESOME! The little girls were asking for his autograph and the cheerleaders were checking him out... Here are a few pics of the man in green...


Our freshmen ended up taking 2nd place in the float contest... the seniors LOST! We have some great character actors in the freshman class! FUN, FUN, FUN... next, dance pics!

Hi, Sweetheart! Since you and about 2 friends are the only ones that know this site exists right now, I thought I would send you a big (((hug))) and some cyber love!!! :-) See you tonight...

No comments: