Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Little Shoebox... 2 Harmony Layouts...

Using "Harmony," my Sakura Glaze Pens, and some black feathers, this recital layout came out just how I wanted!!!

Hi All!  I know, I know... I have been a bit absent and there is still some straightening up to do on the new color/design of the blog.  For those of you following along with my Weight Loss Experiment blog... "Becoming My Husband's Girlfriend," you know I've been pretty busy... and pretty successful so far!
 
Side look... the photos are elevated from the page with foam adhesive.

In the past 4 weeks, I have created over 15 layouts, cards and projects... to be displayed at CHA and for my regular design assignments.  Holding them back and not being able to share with you drives me nuts, but it is time that I can finally start sharing the fun!  I have plenty more to share in the next few days! 

Fun with chipboard swirls, covered in paper and sanded... flowers stamped below the swirl while flower stickers pop on the top of the swirl... add in a bright Glimmer Mist border... voila!

Close up of the swirl, stamp and sticker accent.
Make it a FANTASTIC day!

No comments: